Tyler Nakatsu is an American digital storyteller and campaign strategist living and working in New York City.
He is currently director, communications at Jobs for the Future. Founding team of JFFLabs. Jangle Pop on the side with Post West.
- Director, Communications → JFFLabs, 2016-Present
- Advisory Council Member→ Digital Marketing Certificate Program at The George Washington University, School of Business, 2021-2022
- Manager of Community Engagement → Story2, 2016
- Managing Editor → Getting Smart, 2014-2016
- Digital Communications Specialist → YouthBuild USA, 2011-2014
- Marketing Coordinator → Palazzo Creative, 2011
The George Washington University, School of Business → Certificate, Digital Marketing
The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication, Washington State University → BA, Applied Intercultural Communication, Cum Laude
tylernakatsu [at] gmail.com
Astoria, Queens, New York